2012年8月7日星期二

Gulangyu of summer vacation

July Xiamen has been raining for a rare few days, blue skies is really not make a wish for the blessing

    
Who Xiaoye character Fortunately, Xiamen week, every day the sun look at themselves in the panic panic

    
The heat is really big hot sun is not at all shy like me are all showing off out so cool so cool

    
Xiamen has been thinking about a long, long time and Ruleiguaner around many of my friends are gone and come back filled with smiles on their faces





    
May also go to Xiamen and from the place my map disappeared

    
But I do not know what time may one years later

    
The scenery of Gulangyu is a magical place where I will not speak on how the pre-preparation tortured

    
First trip to Gulangyu are sure to want to live on the island are definitely looking for hotels

    
When you're looking for, only to find hotels of the island is really hard to find

    
Not a hotel less but the rooms are the rooms or full room and the price is cost-effective super-low. . . !

    
My personal recommendation, if not the pursuit of that mood can live in the other side of the city of Xiamen

    
Island hotel prices in Xiamen can live in a 4-star hotel have enough you know everything.



    
Gulangyu characteristics are those characteristics of the villa there are a lot of considerable taste, but most of them built family hotel

    
May be accustomed to Lijiang, Yunnan Province, where the sake of where the hotel is actually feeling is not very good I think most people have this feeling

    
Many people will do contrast the biggest difference to get here and Lijiang Lijiang is very friendly Gulangyu is very cold and very impersonal

    
Interval a great feeling among people here are like in the mutual suspicion can be seen from the words and deeds of the hotelier

    
Visited Lijiang will feel the owner of the bar of the inn owner is very warm, but here is not very very cold very cold. . .

    
Especially the very deep feeling like me alone. . . Summary is really side soil support

    
People who come here really is a small island on weekends can charm a miracle

    
But I do not understand Why will this route Do look at the sea?

    
In fact, the sea here really can be ignored. . . Simply can not be called a sea top Gulf can

    
Go is the time to set the Cape on the 5th hotel on the beach I was asked that in the house will be able to see the sunrise?

    
Back at that time I was given can! But when I really go only to find a window is the street where they come from the sea

    
Even at the beach to see not see any sunrise Shan Building to block on. . . .

    
This photo is amazing back before I found that glare on the 13. . .



    
Have a local specialty of the sale of snacks which I have here my favorite place in the streets of

    
Snacks this thing can only go local to get that here also eat less so I will not let every one see the will to eat

    
The streets here are very comfortable blows pier side are very quiet, very comfortable and has many characteristics of the tavern

    
Nothing else can go to their favorite drink two cups of the sun are not afraid of hot feeling good

    
But I think the taste of this place or the next point of light rain wet streets fresh grass as before the United States

没有评论:

发表评论