2012年8月6日星期一

Super-Dan

When the moment of the the lindane 21:19 win in the deciding game, the London Olympic Games men's singles champion, country feather head coach Li Yongbo tears. Lindane later joked: "It seems that not only girls make the General Lee tears, the boys can." Li Yongbo's tears is easy to understand, lindane gold medal win, the Chinese badminton from beyond their own Olympic best results, leaving a legacy. Lin Dan said, At this point, people will only remember the glory of the Chinese badminton.Badminton men's singles Lin Dan 2-1 win bolted patrol hot owned by Li Yongbo


Lindane in an interview revealed that won gold medals at the moment, his mind a blank, just start the mixed zone interview do not know what to say, until 15 minutes later, all the emotions began to precipitate, the mood was calm a lot. Until this time, lindane can be good about the match point that "I could not even own heartbeat almost do not feel, just know that they must fight back every ball." Four years ago, has won this gold medals for lindane, the second is always better than the first time and harder, because the past four years, "everyone wants to beat Lin, opponents always better prepared than you fully, but also dare to impact you, but four years, I mature state of mind. I have always thought that the results are not able to control only hope that the process well. Today, I did. "Taking the prospect of this Olympic Games badminton gold medal in the face of China, lindane excited, he said: "If it is five gold, indicating that this is the most glorious era of the Chinese badminton, and I was fortunate to be part of this era! After people recalled from the Olympic Games, they will remember the glory of the Chinese team, I believe so. "Successfully defended lindane family members expressed great appreciation "They gave me a lot of support, I sacrificed a lot this time they also came to the scene, but was afraid of too much pressure on me, leading me to play but, as a 30-year-old man, I still do over the past year, lindane has been stressed that he is almost 30-year-old man, for him, at this age means that he gradually began to family in the first place. Lindane added, the formal wedding arrangements and Xie is the next most headache thing, I hope to do a good job, also hopes to go to Lee Chong Wei, Taufik and Gade, several "kings", "do not send anything ceremony to send a big red. "for the cause of lindane made it clear that, within two years will not be retired, however," I hope that after 30 years of age, I can find a new target. "For yourself excited, Lindane also feel sorry for old rival and longtime friend Lee Chong Wei - after all, the latter two consecutive Olympic Games in the men's singles final loss to their own. Lin Dan said: "gold is very important for everyone. I paid a lot, Lee Chong Wei has been paying a lot, he also has done its best efforts to this game, there is no real losers."

没有评论:

发表评论